Junior Project Manager
Who we are:
Ticker is an insurtech taking connected motor insurance to a much wider market, using the latest telematics technology and pricing methods. The executive team are insurtech experts, with a first-class track record in the industry.
What the role is:
As a Project Manager in the change management team, you’ll work closely with the whole business to make change happen as we rapidly grow.
You’ll have the opportunity to be part of change across the Policy Administration System, app, quote and buy, telematics technology, third-party system integrations, business processes and operational procedures. This role sits at the heart of the business, and you’ll need to be interested and knowledgeable in everything that’s going on in our world.
As we accelerate the pace of change at Ticker, we have plans to grow and expand, with plenty of business and technical projects to be delivered as we scale up and release new products.
What you’ll be doing with your days:
- Working with colleagues to help deliver change efficiently
- Assisting with developing, tracking and highlighting progress against plan
- Managing incoming change requests
- Identifying dependencies, risks, blockers and synergies to optimise change delivery
- Assisting in keeping all change documentation up-to-date
- Administration of project management tools
- Actively assisting in sprint planning and tracking
- Assisting with analysis, testing, business readiness – whatever is needed
- As you gain experience at Ticker, you’ll take end-to-end ownership of projects and change requests
Skills you’ll need:
- You’ll have experience as a Junior Project Manager or co-ordinator in a change-based role, with a background in software delivery (ideally in financial services or motor insurance)
- Some experience of working in a fast-paced or growing technology business would be desirable, especially with experience of iterative (agile) delivery
- You’ll be a strong communicator who’s able to express your ideas, make the complex understandable and keep stakeholders feeling informed
- You must be detail-orientated, precise and pragmatic
- You must be comfortable asking questions and taking ownership
- Generous salary
- Bonus scheme (based on company and personal performance)
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days’ holiday plus your birthday off
- Enthusiastic investment in your development and ideas
- Free parking when in the office
- Flexible home working
Where we are:
Our office is in a rural location in Godalming (with direct links to London from nearby Guildford) but the business is remote-first. Location is not an issue as long as you’d be happy to come into the office to see the team semi-regularly.
If you’d like to talk about this role, please contact us at [email protected].
Go to all Ticker jobs