Who we are:
Ticker is an insurtech taking connected motor insurance to a much wider market, using the latest telematics technology and pricing methods. The executive team are insurtech experts, with a first-class track record in the industry.
What the role is:
As one of our Business Analysts, you’ll work closely with the whole Ticker team to make change happen as we rapidly grow the business.
You’ll have the opportunity to be part of change across policy system, claims, website, the Ticker app, telematics technology, third-party system integrations, business processes and operational procedures. This role sits at the heart of the business, and you’ll need to be interested and knowledgeable in everything that’s going on in our world.
As we accelerate the pace of change at Ticker, we have plans to grow and expand, with plenty of systems and processes to scale up and new products to build.
What you’ll be doing with your days:
- Problem-solving, designing solutions and eliciting information from the business
- You’ll need to be able to join the dots and leave no stone unturned to find the right solution
- You’ll take end-to-end ownership of business change, working closely with colleagues across the business through the change lifecycle – from analysing impact and options to realisation of benefits
- You’ll know the Ticker ecosystem inside-out and be a go-to person for the tricky ‘how does this work?’ questions
- You’ll be part of the change team, working closely with our underwriting, marketing and development teams, as well as external partners, engaging the right people at the right time to understand requirements
- You’ll have a way with people: the ability to extract and make sense of information from different sources and transform it into requirements and a solution
- You’ll be a strong communicator and be able to make the complex understandable
- You’ll ideally have knowledge of private motor insurance – but, more importantly, you’ll be keen to become a Ticker specialist, whatever your previous background
- You must be detail-orientated, but able to step back to see the full picture and think holistically
- You won’t be afraid to ask questions or look past the first answer, and motivated to find out WHY
- Ideally, you’ll have some experience of iterative (agile) delivery
We’re interested in your new ideas and creativity as much as your experience.
- Generous salary
- Bonus scheme (based on company and personal performance)
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days’ holiday plus your birthday off
- Enthusiastic investment in your development and ideas
- Free parking when in the office
- Flexible home working
Where we are:
Our office is in a rural location in Godalming (with direct links to London from nearby Guildford) but the business is remote-first. Location is not an issue as long as you’d be happy to come into the office to see the team semi-regularly.
If you’d like to talk about this role, please contact us at [email protected].
Go to all Ticker jobs